Friday, February 1, 2008

Yeah for the Weekend!




Well, I wanted to send a few pictures of VCH your way. Today we went to this place called The Springs Reserve here in Las Vegas with some friends from the ward. It is this huge garden and nature area, and they have a kids play area and a museum inside. It was lots of fun. We heard about it from an older man who works there and taught a class last night in enrichment. It was on how to grow a garden. I guess a lot of vegtables will grow here, but you have to grow them the right time of year. In Vegas that is this month, so we are going to try growing a vegtable garden. I'm very excited. We'll see how it goes.
I hope the boys have fun this weekend at the Yurt, and that Mom and Dad are having lots of fun on their cruise!

No comments: