Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To anyone supporting Barack Obama...

Hey guys, I thought I'd let you know that Amanda and I have joined Obama's campaign. If anyone wants to, a whole bunch of supporters are canvassing this Saturday. I figure knocking doors will remind me of the mission and should be fun. If any of you want to come with Amanda, Me and Claire send me an email and we can caravan.
Also, If you can't go canvassing they also need some help phone banking. That is, calling registered Dems to find out if they're Obama supporters so they can get them to the polls on Tuesday.
If Obama goes down, I want to know that I did everything I could to help him win. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Go Obama! I joined his campaign here in Nevada and had lots of fun doing it. I taught Vaughn how to raise up his arm and say "Obama!" You guys have fun this Saturday. Maybe you should put a bunch of signs in Chip Higgins grass, just for old times sake. :-)

Blake said...

I think you might have a hard time raising interest among the men. Most of us are heading to the Yurt over the weekend. Sorry.